Intra-Company Transfer Visas are ideal for those who own a company or business abroad. There are two types of classifications under this visa category; L-1A and L-1B.

L-1A allows managers of a company or business abroad to come to the U.S. to open a new branch office.

L-1B allows employees with specialized skill or knowledge to come to the U.S. to work at the U.S. branch of a business based abroad.

Spouse of a L-1 visa holder can qualify for work authorization, and children under 21 can attend school.

This visa is available to people from all countries.