Global ImmigrationThe decision to come to the United States can be among the most significant in a person’s life. Choosing the right immigration attorney can be just as important. The dedicated and honest attorneys of Gallinger Law have the experience to guide clients to the best possible outcome. If you are considering any of the following types of immigration applications, please contact us for a free consultation to see how we can help.

United States immigration law allows family members of citizens and permanent residents to enter, live, and work in the U.S. To qualify, the desired immigrant must be related to a U.S. Citizen or green card holder in certain ways who is willing to file a petition on their behalf. Often an applicant has multiple family members in the U.S., other times the relations are created by marriage (step-relations) or by adoption. In such circumstances it is especially important to retain a qualified law firm, like Gallinger Law, to make sure that the application is done in a way which has the highest likelihood of success and quickly reunites separated families. We are able to assist with family immigration for: Spouses, Children, Parents, Siblings, and Fiancés.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS, formerly-INS) issues both temporary visas and permanent residency (green cards) to workers. The applicant must have a potential employer willing to petition on their behalf. The process of bringing workers from abroad can be burdensome, but Gallinger can help both businesses and potential workers make sure that the process is as quick and successful as possible. We assist clients with all types of employment visa applications, including: H-1B Visa, L-1 Visa, E Visa, O Visa, R Visa, and Employment Based Immigrant Visa (Green Card).

Gallinger Law can also assist clients seeking extraordinary immigration relief, such as Asylum or Temporary Protected Status. This includes clients currently in immigration detention, immigration court or facing removal. Time is generally of the essence in these cases, contact Gallinger Law today to see if we can help you or your family member.